Hello everybody I am back and I am going to talk about modern word hacking today. Do not worry I will not talk about history and as such I would like to approach the topic from a very different perspective. I will talk about the ethical aspect of hacking and how it developed during the ages.

Here are some examples from the early ages because in the early ages, hacking did not come with computers, it was already with us since somebody made a secret. 

Early days:

  1. Access to computers
    It is a tiny border, I am meaning the access is important because it develops the victim and the defender as well if they are able to connect or fight with each other. But we should not give the defender too much permission like to reach data from the data centers and why would he stop after hacking the border? It is an etnical and legal question: how far should we let the hackers?

  2. All information should be public
    Information should be free. IT information specially, products, everything. However, if all information is available then it is possible to reverse engineer everything. There would not be any security in the world.

  3. Mistrust authority
    I can not argue with a single word of this, but we all know authority will come even if we don’t trust them.

  4. You can create art and beauty on a computer
    I agree with it, if somebody has a talent to in this case train the defender he should use it for the better purpose, but if he is using it just to hack somebody and steal the data, it is not the following example.

  5. Computers can change your life for better
    I would approche this topic from my perspective. Just imagine what would we do if computers would not exist? Introverted nerd guys would probably live an unhappy life.

Let's move onto the next phase where I am going to share my opinion about new word hacking

  1. Passion
    Hackers of course must have passion, but it is true for everything. How awesome would it be for these passioned guys to make “Access to computers” to be legal? Nowadays, to explore and be passionate is dangerous, you can get caught easily.

  2. Freedom
    Freedom always comes up and I think it is kinda a mix of the first and second points of the hacker ethic early years. With unlimited and free knowledge, legally accessed computers a hacker can be free.

  3. Caring
    A well -balanced life is very important to reach anything in the world I would say. The 4 things have to occured somehow but the ratio is different human by human. Healthiness, family, work and social life. Based on the ration somebody can invers more time in one and become a professional in it.

  4. Creativity
    This is why people are still doing some jobs and not robots, because we have creativity. Basically this is what makes us different from a robot.

This was my weekly blog for today I hope you enjoyed it we will meet next week.


Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon