Hello again today I am going to talk about instant messaging. I would like to show how it influences me every day.
I was 3 rd grade in grammar school my age was around 9 but for obvious reason plus minus 1 year, so I was ) when my father bought us the first internet and we had only one PC to use so we needed to share it. I had 1 hour every day. I did not play that much on PC when I was young so I was chatting on MSN. I could read 2-3 lines of ‘text’ without any known character. If you can remember MSN there was a function in it to form character sets to an emoji or a gif. This was my fist connection with live messaging and the internet. In this time mostly I was talking with my friends about where and when we will meet to go biking and it unfortunately has already changed but I will talk about it later. After some time I registered on Facebook around 2008 I was 11. At that time I still had access to the internet on the common computer so the theme did not change until 2010 when I got my first personal computer so I could chat as much as I want. This was the time when the theme changed. We had not talked about where to meet, we were talking about those things that we were supposed to talk about in person. I have two other milestones in my life. The first came not much after this when I got my first smartphone so the time that I invested in chatting multiplied. There was Wi-Fi at the secondary school where I attended. I do not think that was any lesson where I did not send at least one message to someone. Then close to the end of the gimnazium I bought mobile data to my phone so I could massages all day and all night. The last big milestone in my life when using these messaging apps is not a chosen path. I must use it because of school work even if I want to contact my parents I have to use messenger. At the beginning I chose to use one application named MSN. Right now I cannot count those apps that I must use to not miss anything useful. My opinion is that this is a good example for the ‘running world’.  

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon